Friday, September 24, 2010

Wicked Lasers sucks surprisingly hard

I ordered a Spyder Pro Arctic laser from Wicked Lasers on June 15th. It is now September 24th. They have promised about eight times that I would have it within a week or two in the intervening time. Most recently, they posted a shipping schedule on their website promising that anyone within various order ranges would get their lasers by specific dates. The date my laser was due according to that schedule was September 13th.

This has without a doubt been the worst customer service experience of my life. They have a 'live chat' link on their website that just has you fill out an email comment card. Emailing them gets a canned response and then maybe if you're lucky and you wait an extra week someone will eventually write a one-line reply saying "It's coming!" Would I buy from these clowns again? Hell no. The laser looks awesome on the website, but you know what? If I can't get my physical hands on it, then screw how it looks on the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home